COVID-19 protocol NP3
NP3 follows the protocol for cultural spaces, before and during your visit. The protocol is based on the guidelines of the RIVM:
- Don’t visit our exhibition space if you are experiencing (minor) health issues such as a head cold, a runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, a raised temperature or fever and/or shortness of breath;
- It is not necessary to make a reservation to visit the exhibition;
- NP3 uses a one-way routeNP3 uses a one-way route through the exhibition space.
- A maximum of 5 visitors is allowed in the exhibition space at the same time;
- All visitors and staff are required to always keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meter from each other;
- Be Aware: the toilets will not be accessible;
- We will ask you for your phone number and/or email address so we can inform you in case of any contaminations connected to our space.