COVID-19 protocol NP3
NP3 follows the protocol for cultural spaces, before and during your visit. The protocol is based on the guidelines of the RIVM:
- Don’t visit our exhibition space if you are experiencing (minor) health issues such as a head cold, a runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, a raised temperature or fever and/or shortness of breath;
- It is necessary to make a reservation to visit the exhibition;
- You need to wear a face-mask during visiting the exhibition;
- All visitors and staff are required to always keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meter from each other; also in front of the entrance.
- A maximum of 7 visitors is allowed in the exhibition space at the same time;
- Come alone or with a maximum of 2 people.
- Clean your hands with the provided disinfection gel before and after your visit.
- NP3 uses a one-way route, you can enter at one side and will exit at the other side of the exhibition space.
- Please follow the white arrows on the floor!
- There are no toilet facilities available to the public.
- We will ask you for your phone number and/or email address so we can inform you in case of any contaminations connected to our space. (NP3 will NOT spam you!)
- Do not touch or sit down on any surfaces.
- Follow instructions given to you by our staff.