COVID-19 protocol NP3
NP3 follows the protocol for cultural spaces, before and during your visit. The protocol is based on the guidelines of the RIVM:
- don’t visit our exhibition space if you are experiencing (minor) health issues such as a head cold, a runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, a raised temperature or fever and/or shortness of breath;
- The exhibition space can be visited without appointment, a corona entry pass (QR code + ID) is required
- a face mask is mandatory;
- all visitors and staff are required to always keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meter from each other;
- NP3 uses a one-way route through the exhibition space;
- be aware: the toilets will not be accessible.